It’s finally beginning to feel like fall so I take no shame in the fact that I spend every free hour in my day looking at pumpkin spice recipes and cozy sweaters. In my perusing, I’ve quickly compiled a wish list of my favorite finds thus far! To be honest, this season’s sweaters are right up my ally – rightly colored, playful, and best of all, perfect transition pieces.
- ASTR the Label Aidy Sweater: Can we talk about the textured detailing on this sweater? And the puff sleeve? This is the definition of how to make cold-weather wear stylish!
- J. Crew Everyday Cashmere Mockneck Sweater: Don’t knock the “mock” until you try it! I love a mock neck sweater as both a layering piece and just on its own for a simple, but effortlessly chic look.
- J. Crew Supersoft Yarn Mockneck Sweater: If you are in need of a cozy sweater, this yarn knit option is perfect and it comes in an array of colors!
- Autumn Cashmere Puff Sleeve Pom Pom Sweater: Along the same line as the Aidy sweater by ASTR the Label, I love that this sweater incorporates textures and the puff sleeve with a slim fit. For those who have a square jawline like me, take note of the more open neckline which cuts a prettier silhouette for those of us with wide jawlines.
- J. Crew “love” Crewneck Sweatshirt: This fun sweater would be a great layering piece and could easily be combined with a statement earring for a statement look!
- J. Crew Cableknit Balloon Sleeve Sweater: This sweater takes cable-knit to a new level with the fun balloon sleeves and pop of color!
- Knot Sisters Image Sweater: Aside from the fact that this sweater is monochromatic, another great thing about this showstopping piece is that it is under $100! Simple, yet chic I am itching to add this sweater in my closet!
More sweaters to come in the future so stay tuned and share your faves with me!