I’ve been racking up my “frequent flyer miles” with Amazon lately as I’ve discovered how many of my favorite clothing and shoe brands they now carry. Between The Shop by Shopbop, AmazonFashion, and The Drop, Amazon continues to expand its scope in the realm of fashion and I am here for it!
With the arrival of Fall, I’ve quickly gotten wrapped up in all the season’s styles and thought I would share these picks that I’ve added to my Wish List.
- ZAC Zac Eartha Mini Top Handle Crossbody Bag: I’ve been eyeing this bag forever and every season they come out with unexpected colors and designs, each so cute! They are moderately priced (think same pricepoint as Kate Spade) and Amazon often carries certain styles for a fraction of their retail value.
- Line and Dot Fuzzy Alder Sweater: This fuzzy sweater is giving me all the Fall feels! I love the mock neckline and puff sleeve. Best of all, this sweater is under $100!
- Rag and Bone Velvet Motorcycle Jacket: Motorcycle jackets never go out of style, but this velvet spin on the leather classic would make a great transitional piece as it starts to cool down.
- Jeffrey Campbell Cromwell Snake Embossed Boots: I am all over the animal print craze and these faux snakeskin booties are so unique!
- WAYF Erika Puff Sleeve Lace Top: Paired with medium wash denim and some mules, this top would be perfect for day to day wear and comes in navy as well!
- Line and Dot Alder Sweater: This sweater is the definition of a great layering piece. Pair it with a plaid scarf and some dainty accessories and you’re set for the season!
- Chaser Cozy Knit Joggers: Not everything you wear during fall needs to be worn outside the house, because what’s better about fall than cozying up in a pair of joggers with a chai latte? These leopard print joggers have a matching crewneck top if you want to complete the look and I’m fighting the urge to press “buy now” with every fiber of my being.
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Floral Ruffled Maxi Dress: How cute is this maxi dress?! I’m obsessed with this fall-inspired floral and the tie around the neck! Better yet, this dress is under $150 and is perfect to wear with a heeled bootie.
Let me know if you snag any of these or other pieces for fall! Cheers to pumpkin spice season!